Monday, 25 January 2016

The blog is back in town- 25th January 2016

 Can you believe it has been nearly 2 years since my last blog post! I didn't intend to leave it that long but unfortunately real life got in the way.

So 19 days after my last blog post I ended up having my daughter, I won't go into all the gory details lets just say it was a little dramatic. I am now a mum to my beautiful Mila who will soon be turning 2! 

Like her mum she already obsessed with clothes, bags and accessories. As I write this she has decided to accessorise her pjs with some heart shaped ear muffs! 

It's time to go back in the wardrobe and start sharing all my looks again, although I think there may be a little photo bomber popping up along the way. 

Here's to a stylish 2016!



No comments:

Post a Comment